Stairlift Servicing and Maintenance
To keep your Stairlift running smoothly and trouble-free, it’s vital to have it serviced once a year. Why not contact us and arrange for one of our experienced Stairlift technicians to visit at a time to suit you? They will thoroughly inspect your Stairlift installation and carry out any required work to ensure that it continues to work perfectly. Our Stairlift services are available throughout Berkshire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire.
What happens during a planned service?
- Inspect Batteries and Charger
- Take off the casing of your stairlift to inspect the main components.
- Check connections on the main printed circuit board (PCB)
- Check Final Limits Switches
- Test Safety Down/Up Carriage/Footrest
- Clean the parts/ Motor brushes, charger brushes (if tests indicate they need it).
- Test Swivel Seat Interlocks
- Inspect Over speed Governor
- Check Stairlift Motor
- Inspect Racking
- Check Tightened Screws/Bolts with torque wrench
When we organise our servicing schedule we will try to group customers together by area in order to keep the costs down. Therefore please be aware that we will be booking up to 2 weeks in advance.
No matter what condition or how old your stairlift is we will attempt to repair and advise on the most economical way forward. As an independent stairlift company we repair and service most of the major manufactures.
Straight Stairlift models we cover: Handicare simplicity 950 range, Acorn Superglide, 120, Acorn 130, Brooks Lincoln, Brooks 130, Brooks 120, Stannah range and Bison 50, Meditek.
Curved Stairlift models we cover: Handicare 2000 Handicare Freecurve, Bespoke Infinity, Platinum, Stannah
Our technicians are also trained to repair and service Mobility Scooters.